Woodgate & Associates require individuals that are professionally motivated to provide a high level of service and quality advice to our clients.
If you are an experienced Accountant with proven capabilities, we can assist you with your ongoing development as a taxation and business adviser.
We require our accountants to:
- Have a proven academic record
- Be talented and motivated
- Be a team player
- Have a high level of communication skills
- Be loyal and honest
- Have long term goals to grow with our firm
A career at Woodgate & Associates will provide:
- An interactive and professional work environment
- Professional development through mentoring, seminars and technical knowledge updates
- Experience with working on a variety of client types and client structures
- The latest software and information technology
- Performance feedback
- Social work culture
Woodgate and Associates would welcome you to submit your resume along with your contact details below. If successful we will be in touch regarding current opportunities to join our team.