Tony Woodgate commenced the practice in 1992, shortly after ceasing his employment as a Senior Accountant for a Brisbane City Chartered Accountancy Practice.
Tony has a wealth of experience in relation to taxation, business structuring and business advising across various industries and professions.Tony’s experience will assist clients in Tony’s experience will assist clients in optimising asset protection, tax minimisation and wealth creation.
Qualifications & Associations
- Bachelor of Business Accountancy
- Fellow and Member of the Institute Public Accountants
- Fellow and Member of the National Tax Agents Association
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Diploma Self Managed Super Fund Adviser (Personal Advice)