Gil joined Woodgate and Associates in 1997, and has nearly 20 years experience in Taxation and Accounting. Gil can assist clients with taxation compliance, business structuring and the development of strategies to achieve optimum outcomes for clients.
Gil has a vast amount of experience with clients that have multiple tax structures, and enjoys working with clients to develop strategic solutions to their taxation and accounting problems.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Business Accountancy (Distinction with Institute of Taxation Prize)
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA) (Certificate of Merit for Taxation)
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Diploma of Self Managed Super Fund Adviser (Personal Advice)
- Xero Certified Adviser
- Registered Self Managed Super Fund Auditor